Just before I left from home to Barcelona I found this old camera of mine that I hadn't used for about 6 years. There was an unexposed roll of aps film in it and I figured I'd bring it with me to use it up and see what comes out of it.

I shot pictures of friends here in Barcelona and as I got the film developed I went to pick it up yesterday and there was actually old pictures on that roll as well, so some of the new pictures were exposed upon the old ones. I had no idea about this but some of them turned out to be a great surprise. There are pictures from my garden at home in sweden from 6 years ago and portraits at macba on top of them.
the past meets the present on a roll of film..



In my kitchen, 2003, Nelson & Kattus / car?


the big tree in the backyard / downfallen traffic light next to las ramblas

our big garden at home with the pond to the left / marcelo, blackie and joanne at macba.

garden at home in horisontal and joanne with her bike at macba in vertical


6 years ago i guess i found a salamander at our summer house upnorth in sweden / friends at lisas place


the attic / the beach

an old man on an old board floating at fondo

fondo

jaume primero







love at barceloneta


Joanne Christian and Henrik at a spanish cider bar.











..................................................................................